Godzilla crushes cities as well as the box office. Then the interwebs take over:
– The New York Times discusses the ‘halo jump’ skydive scene you probably saw in trailers with director Gareth Edwards (who is directing the 1st of the stand-alone Star Wars movies in 2016!!)
– /Film highlights a very, very cool Godzilla video remix from artist Mike Relm
– Undisclosed tension between Bryan Cranston and Godzilla
– ScreenRant has a list of other movie monsters we all want to see Godzilla fight.
– Awsome Reptar/Godzilla design from RIPT apparel.
As for non-Godzilla nonsense…
tomcruiserunning.tumblr.com – do I need to tell you what this blog collects?
apparently he gets it.
The evolution of the character Chewbacca (from GammaSquad)
Law & Order: Game of Thrones (via io9)
Chronicle scribe (and John Landis child) Max Landis wrote a Spider-Man musical I would actually see on his Facebook page. Lots of Mika, it seems.
Artist James Hance did this:
Thank you, James Hance.